If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (757) 244-8467

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Garage Fire

Here in Newport News a resident experienced fire damage due to lent in a dryer. A tip is too always make sure to remove lent from a dryer as a fire can occur like what happened to this resident. Once the resident called, and we got all the information we were able to remove all smoke, and fire damage. If you or anyone you know experiences fire damage you can always give us a call at 757-244-8467. We can also answer any questions you may have. We are open 24/7, and 365 days a year. We will make it "Like it never even happened."